My partner broke up our 3 yrs ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My partner broke up with me. I want things to settle between us as he promised me to marry. He is upset with certain things and not willing to settle things, please pray that he forgets his anger and returns. It's been months that I am trying to sort things out but it's not working...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend broke up with me a little over a month ago out of nowhere, stating that the relationship didn't feel right, right now. Prior to all of this, he many times stated his desire for us to marry and start a family, as early as next year. I immediately fell in love with this man and we had...
Replies
8
Views
377
My partner recently broke up with me and isn’t talking to me. My request is that I pray for ### to have an open heart and mind and give this relationship a chance. May God’s grace, wisdom, and guidance touch ###’s mind and heart and turn his stubbornness into understanding and compassion. I pray...
Replies
7
Views
442
This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom