My Pain, Depression, Worthlessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayerhelper

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

I know you are listening. Please speak to me in a way I can understand. I can barely breathe without chest pains from anxiety. I don't want to keep taking anxiety medication, I'm not even ###. People just treat me like I'm worthless, and I'm starting to believe it. Please help me.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
You are a great creation of God. He loves you and He has a purpose for you!!!!

Lord,

I pray that you open your ###'s eyes, Show them that they are worth more than any treasure!! I pray right now in the name of Jesus it's done so right now!!!!

You special and cared by many even ###.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my ### realize he has to stay awake and pay more attention in school, study, complete his assignments and communicate more clearly with his teachers. Please let his teachers respond to the emails that I sent today, and stop being so harsh, and have sympathy for his disability. I...
Replies
5
Views
296
Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom