Anonymous
Beloved of All
My own familiar friend had betrayed me. One I loved has left and forsaken me, and put me down to others. He has been deceived, and chose that which is not of God over me. He has twisted my words, and mocked. He has been so horrible in his actions towards me, and he who was once my friend has made others to think bad of me. I have been betrayed, hurt, and so badly misunderstood. My own familiar friend had lifted up his heel against me. But when he was in trouble, I fasted, I prayed. I was to him as though a sibling. I have been wronged greatly. Oh God, please stand up for my cause, my help. Oh God, please, make haste. Rescue my friend out of the hands of the enemy. I am lost and forsaken. Oh God, show him, them, what he did was so wrong. Please do not keep silent. Help, oh God. Plead, O Lord, with those who strive with me. Fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for my help. Please, oh God, I am poor and needy, make haste to help me. My heart is broken or hurt within me. Also, draw out the spear and stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, "I your salvation." Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor who seek after my life; let those be turned backward and brought to confusion who desire my hurt. Oh God, I have been in so much intense pain. Please God, please show him what he did was so wrong, and let him not think it's okay and just continue on as if no wrong was done. Show him, oh God. Let not that ungodly relationship he chose over what was of you prosper. Please defend me and put to shame those who spoke against me. You know my cause, oh Lord. How I spoke what seemed was from You, and was there to help, and was put down for it. Please, please help speedily... thank You, oh God, in Jesus' name, amen.
