My Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sedgay

Guest
please pray for money, health, providence for my ### and new job
 
Father, you are our shepherd we shall not want. I pray you supply all their needs and may you grant them favour for a job in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Father you said that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. I pray father that you would bless this family. Father I pray that you would lead him to a job opportunity. For the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. Father I pray that they would not become weary in well doing. I pray they would be strengthened as they meditate on the word of God day and night. Father I pray that all their needs would be met in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please remove my moles fix my laptop bring me ac and ensure my amazon delivery is delivered
Replies
11
Views
204
Please pray for my ### year old neice to get a place at her local school. Therenhas been a mix up and she has no permanent school place. Please pray for this and for her to have friends. Thanks, In Jesus name,Amen.
Replies
12
Views
150
When my dad had his hernia surgery, the doctors discovered that he is experiencing afib with his heart again. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow where they are going to look into it and see what the next step is. I'm asking for prayer that everything goes well, and that if he does have to...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,314
Messages
16,821,130
Members
651,320
Latest member
Aeleotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom