Yendusa

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### ### I am from ###. I am ### years old having three sons presently jobless. I follow yr retreat past three months. For past I am suffering from psorises and cervical spondylitis. For the past one month I am at home suffering from giddiness and can't go out or ride the bike Secondly my service matter is in high court past ### years now it in final disposal for ### it is not coming for hearing. I humbly request to pray for me since I am financial problems and find it very difficult to survive. Please pray for me so that be healed and my court case be settled at the earliest Thank you
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith and trust, lifting up ### from ###. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we believe in Your power to heal and restore. As Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We ask for Your divine touch upon ###'s body, healing him from psoriasis and cervical spondylitis. Lord, ease the giddiness that he is experiencing and restore his strength so that he can go about his daily activities without hindrance.

Father, we also bring ###'s financial struggles and legal matters before You. Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We pray for provision and financial breakthrough for ### and his family. May the high court case be resolved swiftly and favorably, bringing the justice and relief that ### needs.

Lord, we know that You are a God of justice and mercy. As it is written in Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." We commit ###'s situation into Your hands, trusting that You will act on his behalf. Grant him peace, strength, and unwavering faith as he waits upon You.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
401
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
157
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom