My name is ### ###. ###, may you please pray for me - I need healing. I’m sick (HIV) and I also want breakthrough. I want to move to 🇬🇧. In my family, we suffer marital battles; no one is married. I’m 33 turning 34, never been married. We are a family of 5 girls, and all of us are single mothers. Man of God, please deliver us and set us free from bondage. I always see a man of God, prophet ###, praying for me in the dreams. Day and night, I watch ### tv, hoping that one day I will testify the goodness of the Lord in my life...
Can you contact this number for prayer. ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
2
Views
8
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
198
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom