Dornfallas

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ###, Zambian citizen. My prayer request is for God to (1) heal me of diabetes, (2) give me wisdom in everything I do, (3) restore my family finances, good health, and protection. Finally, let God intervene in the issue of my son's scholarship and bursary as I am a single mother, who cannot afford to pay the university fees as they are very costly.
 
### ### I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Sister ### the Lord loves you just like he loves all his creation. Remember Jer. 29:11 where he says he has good plans for you. I pray that an abundance of all you desire shall come your way John 10:10. Jesus came that we may have life in its abundance. Abundance of health, peace, finances and all. Rebuke the devil who is the devourer and tell him he has no part kn you. ###
 
My name is ###, Zambian citizen. My prayer request is for God to (1) heal me of diabetes, (2) give me wisdom in everything I do, (3) restore my family finances, good health, and protection. Finally, let God intervene in the issue of my son's scholarship and bursary as I am a single mother, who cannot afford to pay the university fees as they are very costly.
I prayed for your health and well-being and solution to all your problems. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
8
Views
44
Dear Universe i ask you of render me famous.
Replies
13
Views
154
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom