Broganman

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. My husband ### is having extra marital affair with girl called ###. My husband is continuously lying and going out of house.. don't know where is ### with whom and for what.. we have a daughter if ### years old he doesn't care for me and my daughter.. please I want my husband to leave that girl completely and come back... pl pray
 
In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray that you would instill your love into his heart such that he will come to realize that you are all he needs in his life, and as a result, no longer goes to other people to gain the illusion of fulfillment, but instead. With you fulfilling his heart oh God, he can then return back to his wife, not only from obligation, but because you changed him from the inside to fall back in love with His wife, as the scales of deception forever fall from his eyes. Thank you loving Lord Jesus, So let it be.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband because he keeps on accusing me that I have an extra marital affair with ### to ### men though I keep on telling him that I do not have any affair but he is not ready to believe and this has started since ###. I am really tired I cried almost every night hoping that...
Replies
6
Views
122
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
194
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,663
Messages
16,791,019
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom