My name is ###, my son ###

Bernadette Becerra

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, my son ### ###, is battling with drugs and alcohol. He lost his marriage and can't see his son. He lives in ###, but now here in ###, ###. He is now with his cousin who is also addicted to drugs. Please pray for deliverance for my son ###. He is ### years old, his mind is clouded and assumes there is a conspiracy against him. Please please pray for him. I know GOD is a GOD of Mercy and grace, a GOD of miracles. Thank you and GOD bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this Jesus. I pray for healing and protection for ###. Surround them with Your love Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Son ### age ### , not going to school , living in ### with ### year old woman , I think his in gang with wrong friends , fighting , doing drugs , he accepted Jesus but the devil wants him & his life to be dead or in jail , or not prospering on earth & his decisions making skills are failing ...
Replies
10
Views
163
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom