My name is ###, I’m struggling with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
172
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Contact a Helpline**: There are many helplines available that offer support 24/7. They can provide immediate assistance and...
Replies
7
Views
259
I need God’s help in stopping masturbating. I get triggered by sexual content I see in media and or whenever I try to write a love scene in my writing. Please give me forgiveness and sexual healing.
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom