My name is ### I'm from ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
122
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Team, My brother has tested positive for HIV. I understand that medical science does not consider HIV to become negative after infection, but I choose to place my trust in God. Please join me in praying that, by God's mercy and miraculous power, my brother's HIV test...
Replies
12
Views
218
Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom