My name is ###, I'm from ### ...

My name is ###, I'm from ### pls pray for me am really in need of work and also financial breakthrough
As said in Philippines 4:19 And with all His abundant wealth through Christ Jesus,my God will supply all your needs.Heavenly Father we pray in Jesus mighty and precious name,Amen🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
124
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom