My name is ### i was diagnosed ...

Phatnetos

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I was diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for me about my liver; they found ### tumor and I was scheduled for biopsy. Please pray for me that the tumor will dissolve before they do the biopsy. Please pray for me that all cancer cells will dissolve in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you, ###, that tumor dissolves. I prayed to Jesus, our Healer, for your healing and prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my best friend was diagnosed with cancer at ### years old. she did radiotherapy but the cancer came back. she’s currently doing chemotherapy but it’s not working. please pray that she is healed in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
257
Please pray for my beautiful friend, ###. She’s been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in more than one organ. She’s a spark and a force to be reckoned with. She’s has an amazing attitude and just had her first chemo treatment yesterday. Thank you to all willing to offer up prayers for her. GOD...
Replies
10
Views
375
Please pray for me getting many tests waiting on results. This can give you blood cancer and my first husband died from that and my kids can’t lose me too! They are checking everything and some results are coming back weird. Need to take meds that are high risk for this. Already have epilepsy...
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,302
Messages
16,797,919
Members
649,843
Latest member
Sndorouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom