Donshun

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I want God to touch my late husband ### to answer me with my husband entitlement house or flat 2) I want God to bless me with good business 3) I want a new car 4) I want God to grant me and my children visas to USA 4) I want God to help my daughter ### to know how to read and write.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
143
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom