My name is ### I stays in ...

Onelai

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### I stays in ###, I pray for God's protection, open doors in ###'s family and ###'s family. May God answer my prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit please present this to God Almighty. Life in I get my new life I keep my energy the ###’s shut up that are illegally on me the wrong way flip what the enemy used bad for good effectively immediately I’m tired of hearing bs. My ### Wouldn’t want that for me and the God Almighty and...
Replies
7
Views
244
I speak decree declare demand command create LIGHT comes in on who is attacking me I mean it’s insane madness needs to end to end now & why it is even happening & WHY Satan is coming in as a weird vibe idk But Binded up Satan & crew weird vibes of DISHARMONY get the hell out of my Power upon...
Replies
7
Views
295
Please I ask for agreement in prayer to clear my name, ###, from being wrongly accused and my honor to be restored in my community and family. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom