my name is ### ### I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
133
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
118
### congestive heart problems ### ### heart Lord take away excessive liquid from body tell ### what to do I'm so tired.. help Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom