My name is ###, I have a very important ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedaze

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I have a very important prayer request. Tuesday December 3rd I have a court hearing for my divorce. My soon to be ex-wife is being very ungodly and trying to play dirty every way she turns. For 16 years I stood by her through her drug habit, her sleeping around with different men (that I couldn’t prove at the time). I put up with her talking to me like I was her worst enemy and trying to preach God's word at the same time. But July 13th 2012 I made up my mind I couldn’t take no more of it so I left. Only taking a bag of clothes with me I left her a house and land paid for, two cars paid for, and everything else in the house. She only had utilities to pay. I wanted to make sure I done everything by the will of God and some. But that was not enough for her. Now she is trying to get me for abandonment, adultery, alimony and she wants the house that I was going to leave her (it’s in my sister’s name). It is all lies that she is building her case on. She is wanting me to keep her up for the rest of her life, that is her words. I treated this woman like a queen from day one, never one time speaking ill to her. I’m just trying to live my life Christ-like, living from week to week already. I can’t afford to keep her up while she is cheating the system every way she can. I have forgiven her for everything she has ever done to me and pray for her soul everyday. I just want her out of my life for good (we have no kids together). Please I need for someone to agree with me that God is going to turn this in my favor. Please pass this on for prayer, I need someone to touch the throne of God with this. December 3rd (Tuesday). I need you to PRAY PLEASE...
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

VERY IMPORTANT Please pray for this: it is of HIGHEST IMPORTANCE for how i will live my life in 2026/2027. - TO HAVE MY CLASSES IN THE WAY THAT I.AM CATCHING TRAINS at cca 10 am and cca 5.20 pm. Every day like this. Also no switching of classrooms because it produces alot of stress for me...
Replies
9
Views
170
Lord please let my working schefule be exactly as i need it. Train at cca 10 am, and train at cca 5.20 pm. Every day. I am working in another city, no car, only train that travels every 2 hours. I have gastritis diet preparing in the morning and my old sick mom in the evening. Please this is the...
Replies
12
Views
200
Very important!! I am a teacher in a highschool. Please pray that 1) my working schedule will be formed so that i will use the train at cca 10 am and return with a train at cca 5.20 pm. To many reasons why i pray for exactly this schedule! Lord i need a miracle. Amen!! 2) Also please pray...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom