My name is ###. I get ...

Shrewsland

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I get a lot of sleep. Pray daily for health, education and peace to get rid of all satanic activities and to stay away from all satanic activities. I want to be a great pastor. Pray for that every day. Pray for peace of mind. Pray for the forgiveness of the sins I have committed. My eyes are stiff. My mind is restless. Pray also for faith in Jesus God. I have diarrhea. Pray that all the restraints that Satan has made will be cursed. I'm short of breath. Every day, Satan makes some restrictions. I have very strange and frightening dreams. Pray daily for my peace of mind. I get a lot of sleep. Pray for that too. My mind does not study. Pray for that too.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command decree demand into existence 💯 Fold I get 2 move Far as possible from where I am currently living it is way to EVIL. ###, ###, ### all Lovers of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### Specifically In the Morning if your willing to hurt me & God Almighty your definitely willing to hurt...
Replies
6
Views
199
I speak decree declare demand command create I get my name changed I file in court I have the strength to get it done. Bind up All bullies no power of mine No Grace ever again with no demons Speaking on my head my neck it’s insane madness I can’t get it stop it’s gone to FAR the mimicking stops...
Replies
5
Views
222
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom