my name is ### I find myself ...

Pyrwych

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ### i find myself at a very dark place finances looking for a place to stay i am a mother of ### my life is just a mess i dont know what to do where to turn to please help me
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is abusive and my father a little weird - I also suffer from personal mental health issues. I find myself praying for marriage simply to escape my family situation - I’m not sure it’s the right thing though. Help me make sense of all of this. I want to be a good wife to a good husband...
Replies
5
Views
249
I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL CLAIM MY SHIELDS R GREATLY UP SHUT UP SATAN I FIND MY EXTRA SET OF KEYS AND MY EYES DON'T WATER PLEASE MY FAMILY'S EYES 👀 ARE WELL OUR PETS KEYS ARE WITH US GREATLYYYYY I FIND MY KEYS FOR MASTER LOCK AND EXTRA LOCK FOR GATES AND LOCKER FOR WORK..I GET MYSELF TOGETHER...
Replies
7
Views
104
Father, I find myself drawn to you like never before. Wanting to spend every minute of the day in prayer but at the same time have anxiety that I’m really just avoiding my responsibilities. Please pray for me for clarity in my vision that all things that are blocking my blessing remove all...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom