My name is ###. I am leaving a

Shasi

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I am leaving a sin full life and I want to be with Jesus. I want a prayer to leave my sin, I am trying my best but unable to overcome. By my own I can't do this only Jesus can do. And now I am facing problem in my job. I need help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am leaving Christianity, ditch the Bible and not going to church. Like he will care like this so it is OK not to go to church.
Replies
5
Views
255
I will be throwing my Bible in the trash today and I’m turning away from Christianity. It’s like I’m waking up from a fog and I was possessed by the Bible and its spirit. I feel bad for all the trust, love, time, and faith I poured into Christ. It just really messed me up and corrupted my soul...
Replies
9
Views
401
I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom