My name is ### ### from ###...

My name is ### from ### im requesting for a prayer as i believe that distance is not a barrier. I'm suffering ftom body pains in the morning and afternoon is the same
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
217
death related and has been praying against and seeding them. Now for about a month ago I thought there are gone. This morning I had another one whereby it was a laying of tombstone in our home for our late ### and ###. Kindly join me in prayer and all upon the mercy of God. God bless you
Replies
7
Views
276
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom