Xenisonkin

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### from ###. Man of God can u pray for my sister ### who is looking for a marriage partner. Can you also pray for me for Divine healing and health as I sometimes encounter health problems. Can you as well pray for my family and my work too. I do believe Man of God through Jesus Christ will heal my family and find a life partner for my sister.
 
I pray for you and your love ones.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
219
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
455
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom