My name is ### and last night I was watching tv and a small flying mosquito or some other flying bug don’t know exactly what it was, seemed to crash against my right nostril. I blew my nose several times and applied my allergy nasal medication spray just in case. Please, pray that if the insect went into my nostril that it dies with the spray I put and it comes out. I also need prayers for a job I applied to. I’m having an interview tomorrow. Pray I don’t get nervous and I do well on the interview and I get the job. Thank you all.
I prayed for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Lord I had a episode last night don’t know what was going on but you do and the Blessing I got you brought me through and I pray for more blessings and healing in Jesus name I pray AMEN
Replies
11
Views
94
I don’t know why I didn’t sleep last night. I was supposed to go to sleep at 3:00 am last night, but I didn’t. No more sleeping late for me.
Replies
9
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom