I haven't slept at all since last night until this morning

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord these past few days since you shared that you had not slept at all since the night before until the morning and did not know why. We have continued to bring your need for rest before the Father and we have asked Him to grant you peaceful and restoring sleep and to calm your mind and body with His peace. We cling to His promise in Psalm 4:8 that we can lie down in peace and sleep for He alone makes us dwell in safety, and we remember Psalm 127:2 that He gives sleep to His beloved.

If the Lord has answered your request and you have been able to sleep and find rest, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice and give thanks with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still struggling to sleep, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you and bringing this burden before the Lord.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray that He will quiet your thoughts, guard your heart, renew your strength and fill your nights with sweet and uninterrupted rest. We ask all of this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't slept again. Please pray that I will be able to function today with a clear mind, free of anxiety, and that I will be completely healed of insomnia. Thank you.
Replies
18
Views
342
I had a very bad night for many reasons i ask for today to be a sweet & kind day & for much happiness & many wonderful re-assurance's for me to prevail please God ease my soo troubled mind & comfort my deeply troubled soul & spirit inside of me carry my cares in Your Arms Jesus this is a...
Replies
9
Views
298
I haven't slept nearly last night I am very tired and want to sleep now but have a lot of challenges ahead. Please pray urgent for me I am stressed on a daily basis have persecutions from ### mainly and his family, then church members. Please pray for a way out and urgently for deliverance and...
Replies
8
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom