my name is ### and Im in a relationship ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilFaithOne

Humble Prayer Partner
my name is ### and I'm in a relationship where I'm not trusted and I know I cheated on ### and I've done everything in my power to make it right and I keep getting accused of things I'm not doing I'm tired of it all and I don't know what to do someone please pray for me right now and pray for ### GOD PLEASE TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SITUATION!
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god I pray to you today as I’m struggling I’m on the verge of giving up I’m trying so hard lord to keep my family together but I feel as if I’m making all the effort and I don’t know if I can keep doing it I’m trying so hard for the sake of my newborn daughter but her dad isn’t seeming to...
Replies
13
Views
155
I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
177
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He feels disconnected and thinks about separating. He's away now several weeks. Please pray that his love for me returns and that we're able to rebuild this relationship if it's God's will ♥️ It's really hard not to try to control everything...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom