My name is ###-### ### and I ...

Chisek

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and I am being attacked in my life something s happening to me unexplainable my body is covered in sores it hurts so bad I am under the doctors but it's spreading so bad at night I'm in so much pain it hurts so bad my hair has fallen the sores are in my head body is covered help me please I want to fight this more than anything I'm a single mother working for ### kids I can't let this take me down
 
```markdown
My name is ### and I am being attacked in my life something s happening to me unexplainable my body is covered in sores it hurts so bad I am under the doctors but it's spreading so bad at night I'm in so much pain it hurts so bad my hair has fallen the sores are in my head body is covered help me please I want to fight this more than anything I'm a single mother working for 3 kids I can't let this take me down

God says He wishes above all things that you prosper and be in good health as your soul prospers.​

God loves you and He does not put sickness on people.​

Satan came to steal, kill and destroy.​

Most sicknesses are caused by Satan and occur when we don't follow God's instructions found in the Bible. (Over eating, stress, alcohol, not keeping clean, etc)​

God wants you to be healthy and happy.​

Jesus said by His stripes you are healed.
Sickness sometimes is cured instantly, but most of the time it occurs when we follow God's instructions and our body heals itself naturally.​

​

Here are some scriptures for you to stand on to receive your healing.​

I will be praying in agreement with you for your healing .​

​

​

Jeremiah 20:13​

13 Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord!
He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.​

​

James 5:14-16​

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

​


Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts they can cause health problems.
​

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

​

Is.53:5
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

Psalm 103:3-5​

Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
​

​

​

​

​

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all pain and discomfort. I pray that You will protect her, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with sharing or requesting personal payment information. If you have any other questions or need assistance with something else, feel free to ask!
 
My name is ### and I am being attacked in my life something s happening to me unexplainable my body is covered in sores it hurts so bad I am under the doctors but it's spreading so bad at night I'm in so much pain it hurts so bad my hair has fallen the sores are in my head body is covered help me please I want to fight this more than anything I'm a single mother working for 3 kids I can't let this take me down
Hi my sister in Christ, I am fervently praying with you. Do you have Venmo?
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
```markdown

God says He wishes above all things that you prosper and be in good health as your soul prospers.​

God loves you and He does not put sickness on people.​

Satan came to steal, kill and destroy.​

Most sicknesses are caused by Satan and occur when we don't follow God's​

instructions found in the Bible. (Over eating, stress, alcohol, not keeping clean, etc)​

God wants you to be healthy and happy.​

Jesus said by His stripes you are healed.​

Sickness sometimes is cured instantly, but most of the time it occurs when we​

follow God's instructions and our body heals itself naturally.​

​

Here are some scriptures for you to stand on to receive your healing.​

I will be praying in agreement with you for your healing .​

​

​

Jeremiah 20:13​

13 Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord!​

He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.​

​

James 5:14-16​

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

​

​

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts they can cause health problems.​

​

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.​

​

​

Is.53:5​

But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

Psalm 103:3-5​

Who forgives all your iniquities,​

Who heals all your diseases,​

​

​

​

​

​

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Thank you
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you so much
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
199
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
8
Views
45
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom