Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My name is ### and I have been having problems to go to the bathroom. It's like I get nervous and the stool goes up instead of going down, and this has made me constipated and unable to evacuate completely. I know this is all due to my stressful job and marriage, family, and financial issues. Please, pray this anxiety and constipation are resolved and my stool comes out instead of staying inside. I also keep sighing out of stress and due to seasonal allergies and mild asthma. Please, pray my health improves and my colon and rectum are healed, and constipation and anxiety are resolved, and I find a better job. I beg you all. Thank you all and God bless you.
As a Prophet of God I proceed to your life, my God shall deliver you freely in Jesus' name, amen. Call or contact true my WhatsApp Prophet ### or call +###### ### #######.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
127
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
189
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom