My name is ### and ### days ...

Bevarak

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and I have a headache for two days. Please pray for ###. Please pray for ###.
 
God bless you with healing and financial blessings. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
God loves you and He cares for you, ###. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain and give you the relief you need. May He work in your circumstances, provide for you and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
150
Have done sex with hiv positive and realized after 7 days please pray for me not to be infected. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
125
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
8
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,667
Messages
16,813,847
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom