Dalya

Disciple of Prayer
My name ### from ### problem I have is tiredness and hard to breathe no appetite and slight headache all the time I need God to heal me and my husband ### had piles
 
My name ### from ### problem I have is tiredness and hard to breathe no appetite and slight headache all the time I need God to heal me and my husband ### had piles
God says He wishes above all things that you prosper and be in good health as your soul prospers.
God loves you and He does not put sickness on people.
Satan came to steal, kill and destroy.


Most sicknesses are caused by Satan and occur when we don't follow God's instructions found in the Bible. (Overeating, stress, alcohol, not keeping clean, etc)

God wants you to be healthy and happy.

Jesus said by His stripes you are healed.
Sickness sometimes is cured instantly, but most of the time it occurs when we follow God's instructions and our body heals itself naturally.


Here are some scriptures for you to stand on to receive your healing.
I will be praying in agreement with you for your healing.





Jeremiah 20:13
13 Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord!
He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.

James 5:14-16
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.


God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Isaiah 40:31.
31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deliverance from Lust, masturbation, and pornography addictions. Pray that God will deliver me being tempted by the lustful and ungodly thoughts of my current boyfriend. He has accepted Christ but is a lukewarm Christian, he has ADHD and finds very difficult to read Bible and lose interest in...
Replies
8
Views
454
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
115
Good morning Pastor, please raise your voice to El-roi on behalf of my husband who is involved in a case of mission funds in his work place. The matter is bad without God's intervention we will lose everything we have ever worked for. Please Pastor we need God's mercy to prevail over judgement...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom