My mother ### devi is really very ill by cancer at last stage please heal mother she is troubling to take breath please help my mother as soon as possible. Thank You Jesus
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Please pray for my mother. Her Name is ### and she lives in ###. She's had cancer in several places in her body over the past few years. Now she's in the hospital because she has an inoperable tumor in her intestine. I don't want her to die because there's still unforgiveness in her life, and...
Can you please pray for my mother ### so she would not have cancer again? Can you also please pray for her mental well-being because she is going through feelings of despair? Thank you and God bless you