Reyna

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my marriage we can be more closer intimacy relationship. His tiredness goes away so my husband can start focusing priorities Lord Jesus Christ and his wife and kids and dogs. My husband start paying more attention to me his wife. We can do more intimacy relationship like before. He stop using to much social media and start spending more time with me. I just want love from my husband.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name to ask for Your divine intervention in ###'s marriage. Please Lord, restore the closeness and intimacy in her relationship with her husband. Help her husband to be more attentive to her and to prioritize his relationship with her and their children. Please give him the strength and energy to do this, and to stay away from social media and other distractions. Help them to be able to share love and intimacy as they used to. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love, and we ask that You would answer this prayer in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 116:1-2 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that he can pay more attention to me his wife and less social media. My husband and I can have sexual intimacy it been awhile we don't have. He always put excuses. He stop thinking attractive younger boys. My husband ### priorities Lord Jesus Christ and his wife...
Replies
5
Views
205
I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
187
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
9
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom