My marriage

Limbor

Disciple of Prayer
As I have post already for prayer for my hubby and me...as my hubby mind is control by someone he wants to leave me he doesn't want me anymore. Plz pray that he will forget everything and start loving me and throw away that lady completely from his life...today he very much angry plz pray when he is back home today he will be cool...
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
143
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
157
BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom