My marriage was cancelled by the ### ...

Rathrinai

Disciple of Prayer
My marriage was cancelled by the groom but I want that marriage to happen or else I will feel as if I was cheated. Please pray for me.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
I’m so sorry to hear about this complicated situation. Any specific reason for the cancellation? I’m praying for God’s intervention and grace in a special way. May He minister to everyone involved and bring peace as you look to Him.
 
My marriage was cancelled by the groom but I want that marriage to happen or else I will feel as I was cheated please pray for me
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I'm praying for you, asking the Lord to comfort your heart and sustain you with His strength during this difficult time. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please soften ###’s heart. Please do not let pride and ego ruin the marriage. Please cancel divorce. Help us to trust God and know that through God all things are possible. Help us restore and reconcile the marriage.
Replies
8
Views
161
I need immediate help with this debt for discernment and wisdom to walk in God’s favor to make the right move and cancel this enormous debt of $### thousand. I’m retired barely making it but Gods Grace and Mercy sees me through. Please pray for my daughter to heal after a ACL knee surgery in...
Replies
14
Views
139
Please pray for me , I am suffering from ### from last one year and have a meeting scheduled next week which has increased my ### i am not in a state of mind to attend the meeting. please pray that it get’s cancelled or scheduled to next week, I am already dealing with lot many things can’t...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom