Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi my name is Crystal Alcaraz, my husband name is Manny, I'm asking for prayer for my husband, hes's not a believer and needs salvation, just found out he has kidney disease, also for marriage restoration, he's asking for divorce, only been married 8 months, the enemy is attacking in s o many...
Replies
Views
Please please please pray for My wife (Aurora) and myself (Jeff). We have been married 11 years and as of Jan 17th my wife said she was done with our marriage and no longer wanted to be with me. She moved out feb 1st and as of last monday has filed for divorce. We have 4 girls 10,8,8,3 . I know...
Replies
Views
God has always been good to me. He has loved me and helped me in so many ways. I praise him for that. I pray god helps me in my marriage. I pray god brings us closer together with a new understanding for one another. I pray that my husband is overcome with love for his family and for god. I pray...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is Kofi. So I met this beautiful woman named Christiane and we started talking to each other in the beginning of December on social media. We talked for weeks before going on our first date. Our first date we got milkshakes and sat in my car for hours and hours just talking. The...
Replies
Views
Dear God of the Universe - My wife has been consistent in her request for a divorce. Her infidelity is out in the open. She has no desire to reconcile. I have filed for divorce in an effort to move things forward so that I can recover. I do not want this to be happening. I ask that you help me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom