My lower abdomen is so painful so ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for healing for my lower abdomen. I had surgery in that area about ### years ago since then that are--my belly has gotten swollen and I have gained a lot of weight. Pls pray that the dr figure out the issue and put me on meds to fix the issue--thyroid and hrt. Also, help me eat healthy...
Replies
9
Views
160
PMS or gastrointestinal issues. Lower abdomen unease or cramps.
Replies
6
Views
366
Praise God, my name is ### ### ### years of age a ### by nationality. I have lower abdominal ### that needs to be operated but I don't have funds for the operation please kindly put me in 🙏🤲 prayers so that I can get through this situation and have also a successful surgery.
Replies
9
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom