Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, my manager at my part-time job reduced my hours from 16 to 8 hours a week. Recently she emailed the new schedule and she gave me my hours back. I now have 16 hours every Saturday. Thank you so much and thank you for protecting me. I love you! Amen.
Replies
9
Views
353
My lord Jesus thank you so much I really don't know how to thank you my lord you were taking good care of my daughter when I was not in rehab she is doing much better she ate some food my lord I am her mother that ask for the prayer every day her dad passed away in ### my lord I need a strong...
Replies
9
Views
395
Lord thank you I got under eye ointment lord heal touch my under eyes in every single way please make incisions incredibly incredibly smooth incredibly totally invisible in every way right now please lord remove absolutely all darkness absolutely all hollows swelling whatever of is under left...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom