My Lord I need You. Please let me hear from my love today. I miss him so much. Place me in his heart and mind. Remind him of me. Please Lord open the lines of communication between us so that he contacts me. Please Lord help me. In Jesus name I pray. amen.
Hear this broken heart & bring her love back to her. Soften his heart Father & restore, heal & reunite them in Jesus' Powerful & Holy name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
DEAR LORD, PLEASE ALLOW ###, TO REACH OUT TO ME SOON. I MISS HER VERY MUCH AND PLEASE OPEN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TWO OF US. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ### 9-4-###