My Lord, I humbly pray the prayer ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, I humbly pray the prayer of Hezekiah. Please bless me with health and long life. In Jesus name. I humbly pray. Amen.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
9 "And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God" (Phil 1:9-11), in Jesus' Name.
 
Abba Father,
May you in your infinite mercy and matchless grace, do for your daughter ### what her heart desires as she cries out and abides in you for your Glory.
Just as you came through for Hezekiah may it be so with your daughter. Standing on your word and in accordance with your will.
In the name of Jesus, I pray.
Amen.

2 Kings 20:5-6 ~ ""Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, `This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now, you will go up to the temple of the LORD. I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.'"
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
197
government-affiliated Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ### , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need ###/- every month to pay credits, but...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom