MY LORD I have a severe headache. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Colette my grandaughter has developed a mysterious virus causing severe headaches and fever. She has just started a new school and has been absent. Please pray for the doctors to get to the source and for ### and family as they are very anxious. I thank you for your prayers for healing. ### is...
Replies
7
Views
285
Please give me healing I am suffering with severe headache and shivering and fever Please pray for my health please protect me and my ### from all Satan's evil spirits, evil eyes, sexual harassment, persons please give protection under your powerful and precious arms praise the Lord Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
260
Lord Jesus please heal my nephew he is having headache yesterday and today, May you heal whatever pain he is feeling. Lord I know that you are powerful and merciful and loving God. Please hear my prayers, through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom