My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kalos

Guest
i finished m.phil in nutrition but 1 year ### searching a job....still now ### couldnt get....also ### attend so many interview but god grace ### called an interview from ### ug college pls pray for this job...tomorrow ### going to attend this interview...### need ### blessings and prayer.....praise to the lord....thank you a lot
 
I'm praying that God offers you this job tomorrow.
 
I'm praying that God offers you this job tomorrow.
 
Father,..... have mercy up on this child right now.....

Speak to those whom he is going to see in front of the interview table tomorrow. Speak to them right now Lord.....

...so that they may have compassion and consideration up on him. Let his life be blessed for your glory.

..Lord you know that he wants a job ...please bless him in JESUS name. Do a miracle for your child as we all pray for him now.....In JESUS name amen.

Brother cheer up. Be ready to receive the blessings from God.

By ,

Brother,

###@yahoo.co.in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
123
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
127
I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom