My ### is mad at me...I don't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
133
Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
183
It doesn’t make any sense to me. I don't know why my head is sweating when I wake up. It is so strange. Hope you find out what is causing me to sweat for no reason. I didn't do anything. God is overprotecting me to keep me free.
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom