My ### Is In Hospital

  • Thread starter Thread starter glorynow
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glorynow

Guest
Dear Brethen,

Please agree with me that my mother will be restored back to her sound health and be discharged from hospital. I live in ### but she's in ###. My father died a year ago and my mum has been facing lots of issues since then. She's ### and I know it's not the time for her to go now. Please pray for her that she will trust God and give everything to God. She prays a lot but she needs to have faith in God.

Please also pray for financial miracle for me so that I can take good care of her.

Thank you.

God Bless
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
I pray that your mother will be restored to sound health in Jesus Name!

That She will be strengthened during testing times.

I pray that the words of God will profit her, and she will mix it with faith and inherit more and more promises in Jesus Name.

May God always provide for you to provide for your family in Jesus Name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Eternal Father, I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of Your dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, For the Healing and health of this woman and her family. Please Lord for the sake of Your Divine Mercy, I ask that The Holy Spirit stay with this family. Increase their faith Lord, Provide for all of their needs, and let all things work together for their good, In Your Name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prayers the elderly that gotten bump by a pickup truck was released from the hospital. The doctor said her lung and esophagus looked good finally so he had discharged her. Before he discharged her he was saying that air was being released somewhere else where it shouldn't be. But...
Replies
10
Views
160
Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
169
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom