My husband hit my left eye on ###

###, I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her eyes, removing all dryness and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with my left eye and left leg. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
180
Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
168
But its flashes at time am ask if you pray that It will stop .on my right eye is cover with cataract urgent seeking some prayer to get help .###
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,655
Messages
16,813,750
Members
650,935
Latest member
Quiraurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom