My husband has a job interview this ###.

Eisporeira

Disciple of Prayer
My husband has a job interview this Wednesday. Please, lord please help him get the job.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s husband as he prepares for his job interview this Wednesday. Lord, we ask for Your favor and guidance to be upon him. Grant him confidence, clarity of mind, and the right words to speak during the interview.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that Your peace will guard his heart and mind, removing any anxiety or fear.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect plan and timing. If this job is Your will for him, we pray that You open the doors and make a way. We thank You for Your provision and for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
127
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
125
Hi, I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon. I really really really need this job. It is super necessary for my mental health. Please continue praying even after Tuesday, in case I do not get this job, so I an get something similar. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom