A prayer request..
I pray for ### to pass incoming overseas interview this coming June 1-4, 2024.
I believe that God hears my prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Hi, I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon. I really really really need this job. It is super necessary for my mental health. Please continue praying even after Tuesday, in case I do not get this job, so I an get something similar. Thank you and God bless.