My husband and I have the opportunity ...

JennyTressler

Humble Prayer Warrior
My husband and I have the opportunity to buy a great running 2007 Nissan Sentra sedan for $3,000 from a woman who got it from a Christian couple. We are in need of this car because I need to get to work. My father-in-law told us to go ahead and look at cars because he's thinking of helping us buy one. Please ask with me now: Father, will you grant us favor with my father-in-law ###, so he says yes to buying this car outright? I'm willing to work hard and take on extra clients to pay for its expenses. It will save me time and money in the long-run, since I'll no longer need to rely on public transportation. I've been faithfully trying my best, and if I haven't, please correct me otherwise. We won't need to burden others to drive us places we need to go. This is a rare opportunity. My client even told me he'd give me a personal loan because I've been tutoring his son for a year-- if I just say the word. But I rather just purchase the car outright and owe no man anything but love, which is what God commands. May God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, passion, understanding, and strength to Know You in truth, never cease growing in the true knowledge of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and live my life to please You in all I say and do. God bless my relationship with You to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the world see Jesus in me.

God deliver me of everything in my life that is not of You. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue and overtake all my enemies. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, be greatly humiliated, and ashamed. God give my enemies a mind and heart to want to be truly saved and delivered. Save and deliver my enemies O God (may Jesus Christ become their Savior and Lord). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.

Soft Instrumental Prayer Music to Listen to as You Pray for Yourself and Others: https://www.prayerrequest.com/media/users/the-encourager.9964/
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
255
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
195
I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom