My husband and I are looking to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
106
Please pray for my husband ### that he stop worried so much in financial money. He stop been so cheapest doesn't wanted it buy stuff because he is worried about his savings going down. He can trust on Lord Jesus Christ his financial money. My husband ### charge ### what he borrow money to ### it...
Replies
12
Views
49
I want my husband home with me and my two boys We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom