my ###, hip surgery and possible pneumonia

Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I’m touched by the concern you have for your dad, friend. I will pray for the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace. Be assured of my prayer for his hip surgery, as well. Blessings to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing surgery ###/### for possible cancer and have never been more scared. Please pray over me and storm heaven asking for the miracle of healing. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
417
Replies
10
Views
292
Replies
11
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom