My heavenly Father in Jesus name I ...

Barsen

Prayer Partner
My heavenly Father in Jesus name I bow down humble requesting you to bless and protect me from all evil spirits and from all bad things done by my forefathers, I against all poverty in my life I pray in almighty name of Jesus Christ Amen and Amen
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
18
Views
73
Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom