lost_soul

Servant of All
My heavenly father, I pray that you will pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay focused on my purpose for life. I lately found myself being very angry and disappointed about career, family and other aspects of life. Lord, I am thankful that you rescued me from the terrible time, but I am angry that you did not punish those who carried out the evil acts against me in the past. Lord, I pray that you will help me to heal my broken heart continuously and help me to forgive. I also pray that you will help me to focus on what really matters in life. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Please change your screen name, if you have accepted the Lord into your heart then you are NOT a lost soul.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: Do You Love The Lord With All Your Heart?
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
19
Views
81
Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
222
. . for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom